With a stunning setting and an established reputation for education and training, the Education Centre provides a cost-effective venue for your team. The Centre also arranges bespoke training for local schools and colleges.
Come and train with us
Our facilities include:
- five conference rooms, each from as little as £85 for a half day
- well-equipped computer suite
- part of an historic Berkshire mansion just minutes from both the M3 and M4
- friendly and welcoming staff
- decades of experience in providing a stimulating training experience
- free WiFi internet access
- all large rooms equipped with whiteboard, OHP, TV and video
- reprographic facilities including black and white and colour photocopying, binding and laminating
- comfortable coffee lounge with tea, coffee and refreshments available
- ample car parking
See below for further information and booking form:
- Education Centre - information leaflet
- Education Centre - booking form
- INSET programme - Spring 2015
- NQT training handbook
- Governor training - Spring term 2015
The centre is available for use during the daytime, evenings and weekends.
There are a range of charges for room use, depending on your organisation, room size, time of day and catering requirements. Reprographic services are charged separately.