All Bracknell Forest governors, clerks and associate members are provided with access to online training through Governor E-Learning. This aims to provide effective and accessible training online. Please take the opportunity to register if you have not already done so.
How to register on the NGA Learning Link website
1. Visit the NGA Learning Link website to find the online self-registration form.
2. Add your details to the self-registration form in the following order:
- your first name
- your last name
- your email
- your phone number (optional)
- your governance role title (optional)
- your school or academy – use the search box and make sure to select the right one using the address and postcode if necessary
3. Read the statement in the large blue box at the bottom of the form and then click anywhere in the large blue box to submit your application for approval.
4. Approval is not immediate and you must wait for email confirmation of approval. It can take time to receive this email particularly if your application is submitted over a weekend or in the evening.
5. Your confirmation email will be sent to you.
Once you receive your email confirmation, which includes your login details you can login to Learning Link and start.
Governor training programme
Please see our governor training page for details of face to face governor training sessions.